Outotec is hiring a Software Development Manager in Espoo.
Outotec develops and provides technology solutions for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. As the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology, Outotec has developed over the last several decades many breakthrough technologies. The company also offers innovative solutions for the chemical industry, industrial water treatment and the utilization of alternative energy sources. Outotec shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
We are looking for a Software Development Manager for Automation product line. The location will be in Espoo, Finland.
- Lead software product development and improvement projects
- Manage requirements and functional specifications
- Co-operate with, manage, co-ordinate and evaluate sub-contractors for software design, programming, testing, documentation and maintenance
- Participate in continuous improvement of software development practices and processes
- Master's or Bachelor's degree, preferably in software design
- 3-5 years experience in software development project management, preferably in industrial software
- At least 5 years experience in programming, architecture design, specification/requirement management, testing and/or usability design
- Experience on software development tools and practices
- Ability to gather development needs from various sources and convert them to specifications for system design, programming and testing
- Understanding of common equipment automation structures, hardware and software
- Good technical skills: programming skills with modern programming languages (e.g. .Net, C/C++)
- Systematic, efficient and independent working habits
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish and English
- Willingness and ability to travel
We offer you an interesting and challenging task in a global environment and excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional skills in a world’s leading company in minerals and metals processing technology.
Closing date: 12.08.2012
Palvelin väänsi sivua 0.0038s.