Outotec is hiring a System Owner of Manufacturing ERP (SAP) in Espoo.
Outotec develops and provides technology solutions for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. As the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology, Outotec has developed over the last several decades many breakthrough technologies. The company also offers innovative solutions for the chemical industry, industrial water treatment and the utilization of alternative energy sources. Outotec shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki.
Outotec is looking for System Owner of Manufacturing ERP (SAP)(Espoo)
Outotec is defining, building and deploying corporate wide Make Process and related systems to facilitate own manufacturing. The most important system in this process is Manufacturing ERP (SAP). Build and implementation of this SAP configuration requires a dedicated system owner. After the implementation of this capability, the system owner will have the responsibility of the continuous development and support of the system.
Outotec are seeking for a System Owner to the area of own Manufacturing ERP (SAP). You will report to Manager – ERP Applications and your location will be Espoo, Finland. Other Outotec Finnish locations (Outokumpu, Lappeenranta) can be considered as well.
We offer You:
- An interesting and challenging task in a global environment
- Dynamic work environment and versatile, challenging duties and responsibilities
- Excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional skills in a world’s leading company in minerals and metals processing technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage system ownership on your own applications area
- Work as a counter party for business process and concept owners
- Application development, configuration, testing, implementation and support of Manufacturing ERP (SAP)
- Compile business needs for release bundling in the area of Manufacturing ERP
- Design and manage system landscape of Manufacturing ERP applications in cooperation with ERP team
- Manage performance, availability and the quality of manufacturing systems
- Manage technical integration and interfaces definitions to and from the systems
- Participate in development and deployment projects
- Conduct and implement projects
- Lead teams (optional)
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in IT or Engineering
- Several years of working experience of which preferably 3 years in relevant tasks
- Experience in PP-PI and PS SAP modules, knowledge of other modules is a benefit
- Experience in workshop type of manufacturing industry
- Experience in project mode business is seen as a benefit
- Understanding of enterprise IT architecture and integration standards
- Strong focus on targets and objectives
- Customer oriented attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work proactively, independently and as a part of team
- Fluent written and spoken communications skills in English and Finnish
- Experience and ability to work and influence in a cross-cultural matrix organization
- Willingness to travel (10-20% of working time)
Application deadline: 08.06.2012
Palvelin väänsi sivua 0.0036s.